In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, LSSI, in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection, GDPR, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, LOPDGDD, below we inform you about Cookies used on the website of BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIEJAS, SL and its purposes
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the navigation device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies store and retrieve information when the user browses the web page. In general, cookies can be used for very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing the user, obtaining information about browsing data, or customizing the way in which the content of the website is displayed. In addition to cookies, there are also other similar technologies that can perform the same functions.
Cookies can be classified based on several criteria.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application), use elements security while browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Cookies of preferences or personalization: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the entity that installs the cookies, they can be classified as follows:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIEJAS, S.L. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by a third party over which BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIEJAS, S.L. has no control. In these cases, the third party may process the data collected through cookies, and it is possible that BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIEJAS, S.L. can’t configure it to work.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They allow you to browse our website and use the different options or services it has. With them we can, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify you during the session, give you access to restricted access parts, and use security elements during your browsing
- Analysis or Measurement Cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the different users on our website to improve it based on the analysis of the data on the use of products and/or services
- Advertising Cookies: BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIJEAS, S.L. may include advertisements on other sites to promote relevant services, solutions, publications, articles or events. Cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform other functions, such as preventing the same ad from continually reappearing. These ads have the sole purpose of informing you about relevant content of BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIEJAS. BODEGAS LEDA VIÑAS VIEJAS does not sell your data to third parties.
Google sets this cookie. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, recaptcha sets a necessary cookie when executed for the purpose of providing risk analysis.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage from the site analytics report. Cookies anonymously store information on visitors, sessions and campaigns for website analytics reports. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
Google uses this cookie to distinguish users
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come and the pages visited are stored anonymously
Consent and configuration of cookies
Likewise, you can disable them or withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options, as indicated in the “deactivation or deletion of cookies” section.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
Most browsers allow you to control the cookies stored on the visitor’s devices, as well as delete them immediately if the user no longer wishes to allow local storage of cookies.
Users can at any time configure the devices and browsers they use to accept all or only some of the cookies, as well as to receive a notification each time a cookie appears or not to accept cookies. So that the visitor can manage cookies from their browser in a simple and intuitive way, they can use one of the following links:
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge: microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
If you use a different browser, consult the instructions of the same for the configuration of cookies
Finally, you can prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies with the following extension for your browserhttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de%3Cbr
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/402411646841720
- Facebook: https://es-la.facebook.com/msqrd/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy/previous/version_12
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
The entities responsible for social networks in many cases are adhered to the Privacy Shield –Privacy Shield.
You can obtain more information about the processing of your data in the Personal Data section. However, if you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at the following email: email@example.com